Laurence Fox image
Your London. Your Freedom. Reclaim it.
I WILL END LOCKDOWN AND REOPEN LONDON NOW
- Open our businesses, restaurants, theatres and pubs
- Get London back to work
I WILL TAKE THE POLITICS OUT OF POLICING
- No more police dancing with protesters – police streets, not tweets
- Tackle the knife crime epidemic with tough New York-style policing
I WILL MAKE LONDON A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE
- More homes, safer streets, improved education
- Cheaper buses and Tubes, plus fewer cycle lanes
I WILL STAND UP FOR OUR CITY’S HISTORY
- Scrap plans to tear down London’s statues and replace street names
- Freedom of speech, thought and enquiry
London is the greatest city in the world, it is time to unlock it.
I will make the streets of London safe for everyone. Tackling the knife crime that scars London is my top priority. I want the Met policing the streets not tweets.
I will get London moving again and act as a champion for every single Londoner and business in our city.
I believe in preserving our precious history for generations to come and stand in direct opposition to plans to remove London’s monuments, statues and street names.
London is your city. Reclaim it.
Prepared by William Norton of 235 Vauxhall Bridge Road London SW1V 1EJ, as election agent on behalf of Laurence Fox
The Reclaim Party logo
The information on this page also appears in the statutory election booklet that is sent to every registered voter eligible to vote in these elections. The content is the sole legal responsibility of the candidates and their election agents and has not been supplied by the GLRO or the London Elects team.